Title: Quantum safety
– Dr. Tommaso Gagliardoni – Cryptography expert at Kudelski Security
– Dr. Dimitar Jetchev – CTO and co-founder at Inpher
– Dr. Grégoire Ribordy – CEO and founder at ID Quantique
– Dr. Juan Troncoso-Pastoriza – Scientist at Laboratory for Data Security (LDS), EPFL
Moderated by Prof. Jean-Pierre Hubaux – Academic director at C4DT and Head of the Laboratory for Data Security (LDS), EPFL
– Establish a common understanding of quantum terminologies, such as “quantum computing”, “quantum supremacy”, “quantum-safe cryptography”, “quantum cryptography.
– Understanding the concrete risks/dangers that quantum attacks pose to a company’s data security / cryptographic schemes and the timeline of such attacks.
– Raising awareness among leaders to prepare enterprises now for a secure future.
3-hour panel discussion: 4 panelists and one moderator.
– Each panelist holds a 15-20 min talk on a selected topic and shares his/her insights.
– 1 hour discussion on submitted questions from partners.
– From 19h: Apéritif dinatoire
Yes, as a C4DT community member you have the possibility to send me your questions via email, which we will try to cover during the panel discussion. Alternatively and time permitting, the moderator might take your questions directly towards the end of the panel discussion.