Please click here to view the recording of the event.
– Dr. Tommaso Gagliardoni – Cryptography expert at Kudelski Security
– Dr. Dimitar Jetchev – CTO and co-founder at Inpher
– Dr. Grégoire Ribordy – CEO and founder at ID Quantique
– Dr. Juan Troncoso-Pastoriza – Scientist at Laboratory for Data Security (LDS), EPFL
Moderated by Prof. Jean-Pierre Hubaux – Academic director at C4DT and Head of the Laboratory for Data Security (LDS), EPFL
– Establish a common understanding of quantum terminologies, such as “quantum computing”, “quantum supremacy”, “quantum-safe cryptography”, “quantum cryptography.
– Understanding the concrete risks/dangers that quantum attacks pose to a company’s data security / cryptographic schemes and the timeline of such attacks.
– Raising awareness among leaders to prepare enterprises now for a secure future.
3-hour panel discussion: 4 panelists and one moderator.
– Each panelist holds a 15-20 min talk on a selected topic and shares his/her insights.
– 45min discussion on submitted questions from partners.
Yes, as a C4DT community member you have the possibility to send me your questions via email prior to the event. We will try to cover them during the panel discussions. The third hour will be dedicated to an open discussion between the audience (on site) and the panelists. Both discussions will be moderated by Prof. Jean-Pierre Hubaux. As a remote participant you will be able to post questions via Zoom’s Q&A functionality only.
Do I need to register for this event?
If you intent to access to event remotely, no registration is required. As a C4DT community member you will have received thw login information via the C4DT email. Please send me an email if this is not the case.