C4DT Digital Trust Policy Fellowship
Call for Applications 2022
How to Apply
A full application submission will require you to:
- Submit a current CV or resume, including a list of publications if applicable.
- A policy paper proposal (max. 3 pages or approx. 1,500 words) focusing on the questions below. If you intend to stay more than 6 months, a second, separate proposal needs to be submitted.
- What is the problem you are looking to address, what domain of digital trust does it belong to?
- Why is now a critical time to be focusing on this topic?
- What is the public policy dimension and desired impact of your work?
- What potential use-cases could this policy paper speak to?
- How do you plan on conducting research and developing your policy paper (please outline the methods that may inform your research and the proposed timeline)?
- A motivation statement (max. 1.5 pages or approx. 800 words) that answers the following questions in short-answer format:
- Why are you interested in the the C4DT Digital Trust Fellowship program and what do you hope to get out of the experience?
- What is the intended duration of your stay?
- What makes you a top candidate for this fellowship?
- Tell us about a time that you worked on a project/initiative/research etc. from start to finish in the tech and public policy field or related area.
- List three (3) references.
Up to 3 Fellows will be chosen from applications received on a rolling basis.
Email your complete package until 01. November 2022 (17:00 CEST) to C4DTfellowship@epfl.ch.