For a bit more than three years, DEDIS has been working on a blockchain based on the byzcoin paper. The groundwork has been laid to add client interactions, first as a number of command line interfaces, then a first web-interface, a second interface added by C4DT as a demonstrator, and now, finally, a mobile app that started as a student project in 2018 and got now updated and ported to the latest version of byzcoin.
- Personhood party at IC3 in February 2019
- OpenHouse 19 at EPFL in Octobre 2019
- Course Technologies of societal self-organization CS-234 at EPFL
It connects to the identity-management on the byzcoin-ledger and allows to do the following:
- scan new users and register them on byzcoin
- create personhood-gatherings
- play rock-paper-scissors on the blockchain
- answer anonymous polls
If you’re interested in having a demo, get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org.